New Student Get Started Information & Packages
We are currently using this powerful and effective method for achieving maximum Internal Martial Arts Power and optimum Health and Relaxation, which I’m very excited to share with you.
For too long, the deepest knowledge in Tai Chi and the associated Shen Yi Qi had been kept from the public, leaving popular Tai Chi practices to become sequences of empty movements. This well-guarded secret is finally being taught openly.
Voted Best of Colorado Springs GOLD WINNER in 2012, 2013, and 2014 in the category of Martial Arts in the Colorado Springs Independent
Want to try a class but not sure where to start?
- We offer classes in Tai Chi, Qigong (Chi-Gong), Push Hands and Kung Fu.
- Shifu Michael teaches in such a way that he communicates to beginners as well as to intermediate and advanced students in the same class
- There are two ways to Get Started,
- 1. You can jump into our classes any time, no appointment necessary, or
- 2. or you can start with our Tai Chi Introductory Workshop.
- If you have signed up to take the Tai Chi Introductory Workshop, you do NOT have to wait to start classes.
- Here is our class schedule for your convenience.
- A drop in class is $15.00, but the first class is FREE!
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters!
- Students ages 13 and up are welcome in any of our classes.
- Ask about our Private Classes and Instructor Certification Program.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 719-375-8339
Tai Chi is the ultimate training tool because its goal is the cultivate balance, calm, and inner power– the basis for excelling in anything. Tai Chi is also the essence of all martial arts.
Here are some easy ways for New Students to Get Started Now!
Choose a package below that fits your lifestyle the best
Get Started – 12 Class Package $59.99
Get Started – 24 Class, 2 DVD $174.99
Get Started – The Whole En”Chi” lada, includes: 1 Tai Chi Introductory Workshop, 12 Class Package & 1 DVD $99.95
100 Days to Health & WellnessIn that time you willGain better balanceI...
Published on Sep 17, 2012 Peter Wayne, PhD, is an Assistant Professor o...
Please vote for the "Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs", in the categ...