Private lessons are perfect for beginner to advanced level students, and for athletes who want to improve their skills. It’s also for students who cannot participate in group lessons for personal reasons. “Although Tai Chi is learned through group lessons, private lessons are provided as additional support when needed.” Private lessons are also for those seeking most of the benefits of Tai Chi or Qigong but in a shorter investment of time. Personal Lessons work great for either fast learners who get bored easily in class settings, or for the student that might be feeling overwhelmed in group classes and may need more one on one instruction. To schedule, call the office at 719-375-8339.
You will recieve One-on-one instruction from Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation Lineage Holder Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi
*We can work at a slower pace or a more accelerated pace depending on your personal needs.
*Opportunity to answers personal questions or concerns and to address certain issues.
*Fast-track learning because of “one on one training”.
*A personal program developed to quickly meet your needs and goals.
*Allowing the instructor to fine-tune technique (such as posture and frame)
*Gain a greater awareness, calmness, and overall sense of well being.
Who Benefits from Private Lessons?
- All Athletes looking to improve their skills such as– Rock Climbing, Golfing, Baseball, Figure Skating, Running, Football, Ice Hockey, and the list go on.
- Individuals wanting personal Self-Defense instruction.
- People looking to improve their Technique, Forms, or 2 person Sparring/Drills.
- For anyone with health concerns, we can tailor the classes to target specific needs and Medical Conditions such as, Arthritis, Low bone density, Heart disease, Hypertension, Sleep Problems, and Strokes to name a few.
- Anyone wanting to improve their Balance, Flexibility, and Muscle Strength.
- Students working on Tai Chi Certifications.
- Working professionals and retirees with busy schedules.
All Personal Lessons are taught by Sifu Michael Paler with 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
Call us to schedule an appointment time now at 719-375-8339