New Students Only
2019 Beginner Workshop Schedule: January 5th, March 2nd, May 4th, July 20th, September 7th, November 2nd
Time: 12 noon – 1:30 pm
Location: Tai Chi Association, 219 W. Colorado Ave., Suite 310, Colorado Springs
Bring a notebook to class, wear loose comfortable clothing.
Healthy refreshments included!
In this workshop we will cover:
- What is Tai Chi?
- Basic stances and footwork
- Correct Tai Chi posture and body alignment
- Theory and Principles
- Exercises to strengthen joints and tissues
- Basic Tai Chi terms and lingo
We will also answer questions like:
- Is Tai Chi a martial art or a healing art?
- What is the Tai Chi symbol, and how its used in class?
- How do I get started?
- What should I wear to a class?
- What if I have an injury– can I still do Tai Chi?
- Can I try any class on the schedule?