Join Us for the First “100 Day Tai Chi Challenge” of 2016
We challenge you to Join Us here in class at the Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs every class day for 100 Days to do our Joint Opening, Muscle/Tendon Strengthening and Bone Condensing Exercise (Kaimengong) based on thousands of years of Chinese Medicine and Qigong, but further developed and taught by Sifu Michael Paler, also known as The Tai Chi Stretch and Warm-Up.We will be starting this new challenge on Saturday January 2, 2016. We warm up in class every day Tuesday through Saturday starting at 9:45 am. and also on Tuesday & Thrusday evenings from 6:00 to 7:00pm. Here is our class schedule!The Tai Chi Stretch and Warm-Up takes place during the first 30 minutes of our Tai Chi 108 Forms Class (Beginner Class) and is the foundation of all of our classes. It is simply the best warm-up exercise you can do you for yourself. You will feel better all over, both Mind & Body.
In this 100 Day Tai Chi Challenge you will:
- Gain better balance.
- Retrain your nervous system to relax under pressure.
- Be more supple, flexible, and elastic in your movements.
- Improve your mental awareness and focus.
- Increase your metabolism and lose weight.
- Sleep more deeply.
- Reduce mental and physical stress in your body and mind.
- Strengthen your joints, muscles and bones from the inside out.
- Open your meridian pathways and release blockages.
- Improve your blood/energy “Chi” circulation.
- And most importantly, you will FEEL BETTER.
On the contrary, elasticity and softness are signs of youthfulness, and we should constantly strive to be soft and springy inside and out.