Learn Tai Chi step by step with our new online learning site.
Get Started Today!
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS & SENIORS!
- Learn Tai Chi Step-by-Step with Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation Lineage holder of Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi.
- Front and rear view demonstrations with 3 Sections of personal Instruction & Follow Along.
- These easy-to-follow lessons highlight each Tai Chi posture and detail the entire form from beginning to end.
- Tai Chi for Better Balance Video is included in the Online Course
- This online course is the complete Yang Style Tai Chi curriculum
- Stream classes online, anywhere, anytime, from any internet connected device.
Why online? The best place to learn and grow is in a place that you feel comfortable and relaxed.
The first month you will receive 9 online streaming videos and then each month after that you will receive access to a new series of videos for your next level of learning.
Now you can follow along anywhere, anytime, at your own pace, from you favorite devices – your cell phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer or TV monitor. Its so easy to use, no downloading is necessary. Just go to the website, log in and start learning.
Yang Tai Chi is the single most popular style in the world, practiced daily by millions of people. Tai Chi is a form of “moving meditation” practiced with slow, relaxed, and flowing movements. The art is ideal for those seeking gentle rehabilitative exercises for reducing stress, and/or to study “inner power” or your “true nature” through calmness. It is a low impact exercise that emphasizes balance, grace, and fluidity of motion.
Harvard Medical studies have shown that Tai Chi is very beneficial for the health of the heart, bones, muscles, nerves and arteries, immune system, and the mind.
This is much more than just learning a form, this online course is a complete system of Grandmaster Yang Chengfu’s Large Frame 108 Form. You will learn Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi. including the entire Yang Family 108 Form, as well as Yang Family Tai Chi principles, philosophy, fundamentals, 2-person exercises, and accompanying Qigong (energetics).
Sample Video of the Online Classes