Sign Up Now!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to properly hold & handle a Tai Chi Ball.
- Tai Chi Ball Fundamentals which prepare you for the Tai Chi Ball 19 Movements
- Tai Chi Ball Breathing and Breath Coordination (Qigong Exercises)
- Benefits all Tai Chi styles as well as Qigong, Reiki, Energy Healing and Martial Arts.
- Application of Tai Chi Ball for development of Tai Chi Forms and Push Hands.
All the material taught in this workshop, is to lay the foundation for learning the Tai Chi ball form.
Instructor: Master Michael Paler
Originally from New York, Michael has traveled extensively throughout Tai Chi Communities around the country. For over 20 years, he has taught classes in numerous Tai Chi, Qigong, and other related disciplines to people from ages 5 to 93, in both class and personal settings. Since 1999, Michael has been teaching this beautiful art he has dedicated his life to, to benefit others in the Colorado Springs community.
Tai Chi Ball Level 1 Workshop (space is limited)Cost: Workshop Alone $40.00 per person – pre-registration ($50.00 at the door)Date: October 18, 2014Time: 4:00 – 6:00pmLocation: Tai Chi Association: 219 W. Colorado Ave. Suite 310, Colorado Springs, CO. UpstairsBring a note book to class, wear loose comfortable clothing. Healthy Snacks included
Workshop Alone: $40.00
Workshop & Tai Chi Ball DVD: $75.00
There are no products in this group.
In over a decade of martial and longevity arts practice, I have trained with many many teachers, and never one more knowledgable, graceful, or of a more genuine lineage than Master Michael Paler.
For every instructor I have trained with, I have met a dozen senior students. And never have I been as impressed with a group of advanced students as the ones at the Tai Chi Association. Although many of the students there have development very high skill levels, they are all very patient and gentle, allowing for a efficient transfer of knowledge to beginners. Master Paler and his partner Julie have done an incredible job of creating a safe space that is welcoming to all comers, regardless of whether one’s primary ambition is martial prowess or health and longevity.
Why You’ll Love This Workshop:
- It’s fun.
- You’ll feel better!
- Improves balance and posture.
- The workout is gentle but internal, energizes and refreshes.
- It’s a new beginning toward a finer quality of life — spirit, mind, and body.