Yes, we offer Private Tai Chi, Qigong, Push Hands or Kung Fu Lessons
We meet every student’s individual needs. Students will be able to choose a time that best suits their busy schedules. Personal Lessons work great for either fast learners who get bored easily in class settings, or for the student that might be feeling overwhelmed in group classes and may need more one on one instruction. Either way you cant go wrong!!! The price of Personal Lessons is $100/hour per person at our school or you can book a semi private lesson with a friend, for an an additional $20.00 more.
What are the benefits of Personal / Private Lessons?
- One-on-one instruction from the Master Instructor
- We can work at a slower pace or a more accelerated pace depending on your personal needs.
- Opportunity to answers personal questions or concerns and to address certain issues.
- Fast-track learning because of “one on one training”.
- A personal program developed to quickly meet your needs and goals.
- Allowing the instructor to fine-tune technique (such as posture and frame)
- Gain a greater awareness, calmness, and overall sense of well being.
Who Benefits from Private Lessons?
- Athletes looking to improve their skills.
- For people with health concerns, we can tailor the classes to target specific needs and Medical Conditions such as, Arthritis, Low bone density, Heart disease, Hypertension, Sleep problems and Strokes to name a few.
- Anyone wanting to improve their Balance, Flexibility, and Muscle Strength.
- Students seeking the most benefits of Tai Chi or Qigong in a shorter amount of time, and/or students working on certifications.
- Working professionals and retirees with busy schedules
Personal Lessons are taught by Master Michael Paler with over 20+ years teaching experience.
Call us to schedule an appointment time now at 719-375-8339
Schedule a Private Lesson Now!
Private Lesson with Master Michael Paler
Private lessons are also for those seeking most of the benefits of Tai Chi, Qigong, Push Hands or Kung Fu but in a shorter investment of time.
Private lessons are perfect for beginner to advanced level students, and for athletes who want to improve their skills. Its also for students who can not participate in group lessons for personal reasons. “Although Tai Chi for the most part is learned through group lessons, private lessons are provided as additional support when needed.”
To Schedule a session now call the office at 719-375-8339.