Our classes include simple, low impact movements that increase flexibility, balance, range of motion, vitality, relaxation, mental focus, strength and overall well being.
- If you are new to Tai Chi we highly recommend starting with our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) . This class begins with opening (releasing) and strengthening the joints, fluids and tissues while working on spinal alignments in movement for maximum relaxation and rehabilitation potential. This Tai Chi class is most recommended by physicians.
- Our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) is taught on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Mornings at 9:45 to 10:45 a.m., and also on Thursday and Friday Evenings 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. if you are new to Tai Chi or haven’t taken Tai Chi with us before, we recommend starting with this class.
- There are two ways to Get Started: 1. You can start taking classes any time, with no appointment necessary. -and / or- 2. You can start with our Tai Chi Beginner Workshop. This workshop is not required to join a Beginner Tai Chi class.
- Here is our Class Schedule for your convenience.
- Your first day at the Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs is FREE! (visit Shop – Classes for pricing)
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters.
- Students ages 13 and up are welcome in any of our classes.
- Ask about our Private Lessons and Instructor Certification Program.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 719-375-8339
The Tai Chi Association was voted in The Colorado Springs Independent #1 GOLD WINNER’S in 2012, 2013, 2014 and now 2015 in the category of Martial Arts, and The Gazettes Best of Colorado Springs winner in the category of Martial Arts in 2016 Our teacher, Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation (Lineage Disciple of Wei Xilan Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi) has over 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
“New Student” Get Started Packages Available!
Highly Recommended for New Students and Beginners!
Tai Chi 108 Instructional Video Download $50.00 – Highly Recommended For New Students – This Is The First Form Taught At The Tai Chi Association Of Colorado Springs.
The School also offers a variety of ongoing Workshops and an annual Tai Chi Mountain Retreat, as well as a Teacher Training and Instructor Certification Program.
Tai Chi is the Martial Art of Consciousness. © all rights reserved