Want to try out a class?
Start Here! Our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) is offered on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Mornings at 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. –and– also on Thursday and Friday Evenings 6:00 to 7:00 p.m
Get Started Tai Chi Packages
Get Started Package – The Whole “Chi”lada – One Tai Chi Introductory Workshop + 12 drop in classes of your choice. New Students Only – Limit one per student
Get Started –12 Class Package -12 drop in classes of your choice. New Students Only – Limit one per Student
- Your first day at the Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs is FREE! (value $45.00)
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of exercise that is still being practiced by millions of people all over the world today. Who can do Tai Chi? Anyone at any age can do Tai Chi, and it’s never too late to learn.
Unlike many other exercises and workout routines that come and go, Tai Chi has withstood the test of time.
What We Offer
- Daily Classes in Tai Chi, Qigong / Energetic’s & Two Person Exercises.
- Weapons Training
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Workshops
- Certified Instructor Training
- Private Lessons (single or small group)
- Annual Retreats & Community Events
- Retail and more
- Coming in April 2017: Online Learning Course – under construction now!
The Tai Chi Association was voted in The Colorado Springs Independent #1 GOLD WINNER’S in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and NOW 2016 in the category of Martial Arts, and The Gazettes Best of Colorado Springs winner in the category of Martial Arts in 2015 and 2016. Our teacher, Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation (Lineage Disciple of Wei Xilan Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi) has over 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
Tai Chi is the Martial Art of Consciousness. © all rights reserved