Want to try out a class?
Start Here! Our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) is offered on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Mornings at 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. –and– also on Thursday and Friday Evenings 6:00 to 7:00 p.m
Get Started Tai Chi Packages
Get Started Package – The Whole “Chi”lada – One Tai Chi Introductory Workshop + 12 drop in classes of your choice. New Students Only – Limit one per student
Get Started –12 Class Package -12 drop in classes of your choice. New Students Only – Limit one per Student
- Your first day at the Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs is FREE! (value $45.00)
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of exercise that is still being practiced by millions of people all over the world today. Who can do Tai Chi? Anyone at any age can do Tai Chi, and it’s never too late to learn.
Unlike many other exercises and workout routines that come and go, Tai Chi has withstood the test of time.
What We Offer
- Daily Classes in Tai Chi, Qigong / Energetic’s & Two Person Exercises.
- Weapons Training
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Workshops
- Certified Instructor Training
- Private Lessons (single or small group)
- Annual Retreats & Community Events
- Retail and more
NEW – Tai Chi Online Classes – Experience streaming Tai Chi Classes online . . . the EASIEST way to make the art of Tai Chi an integral part of your life. This online learning site is perfect for those who cannot make it to classes due to work, busy lifestyle, injury, or illness and is also ideal for those who can only come to class one or two times a week.
Become a member today and receive:
- Instant access to your first 9 video classes
- Then each month you will receive access to the next series of videos
- Plus, you will have personal access to Sifu Michael through our members only forum.
Now you can stream Tai Chi classes online from any internet-connected device — your phone, Ipad, laptop or any monitor.
The Tai Chi Association was voted in The Colorado Springs Independent #1 GOLD WINNER’S in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and NOW 2016 in the category of Martial Arts, and The Gazettes Best of Colorado Springs winner in the category of Martial Arts in 2015 and 2016. Our teacher, Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation (Lineage Disciple of Wei Xilan Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi) has over 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
Tai Chi is the Martial Art of Consciousness. © all rights reserved