Welcome to the Tai Chi Association in the heart of Downtown Colorado Springs.
Our classes include simple, low impact movements that increase flexibility, balance, range of motion, vitality, relaxation, mental focus, strength and overall well being.
- If you are new to Tai Chi we highly recommend starting with our Beginner’s Tai Chi 108 Form class. This class begins with opening (releasing) and strengthening the joints, fluids and tissues while working on spinal alignments in movement for maximum relaxation and rehabilitation potential. This class is most recommended by physicians.
- There are two ways to Get Started: 1. You can jump into our classes at any time, no appointment necessary. -or- 2. You can start with one of our Tai Chi Beginner Workshops.
- If you have signed up to take the Tai Chi Beginners Workshop, you do NOT have to wait to start classes.
- Here is our Class Schedule for your convenience.
- A drop-in class is $15.00, but the first day is FREE!
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters.
- Students ages 13 and up are welcome in any of our classes.
- Ask about our Private Lessons and Instructor Certification Program.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 719-375-8339
The Tai Chi Association has been voted “Indy’s Best of Colorado Springs” #1 GOLD WINNER’S in 2012, 2013, 2014 and now 2015 in the category of Martial Arts. Our teacher, Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation (Lineage Disciple of Wei Xilan Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi) has over 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
Tai Chi is the Martial Art of Consciousness. © all rights reserved
Check Out Our “New Student” Get Started Packages!
Get Started – 12 Class Package $59.00
This package is recommended for for individuals that plan on attending 12 classes or less per month.
Get Started – One Month Unlimited Classes $99.00
Get Started – The Whole En”Chi” lada, includes: 1 Tai Chi Introductory Workshop and a 12 Class Package $99.00