Want to try out a class?
New Students Start Here!
- If you are new to Tai Chi and would like to try out a class, we highly recommend starting with our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) . This class begins with opening (releasing) and strengthening the joints, fluids and tissues while working on spinal alignments in movement for maximum relaxation and rehabilitation potential. (Read more about our Intelligent and Targeted Stretching here).
- Our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) is taught on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Mornings at 9:45 to 10:45 a.m., and also on Thursday and Friday Evenings 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Class Schedule, Prices & Discounts
- Here is our Class Schedule for your convenience.
- Check out our “New Student Promotions” choose between 3 great options: 1. (Get Started- 12 class package $59.00) 2. (Get Started- One month unlimited classes $99.00) –or– 3. (Get Started- The Whole “Chi” lada Package: 12 class package + Tai Chi Beginner Workshop $99.00)
- Your first day at the Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs is FREE! (value $45.00)
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters.
- Ages 13 + (most of our students are between the ages of 30 to 85+)
What We Offer
- Daily Classes in Tai Chi, Qigong / Energetic’s & Push Hands.
- Weapons Training (must be at least level I certified to participate)
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Workshops
- Certified Instructor Training
- Private Lessons (single or small group)
- Annual Retreats & Community Events
- Retail and more
- Coming Soon: Online Learning Course
- Question: Do I need to wait for new classes to start before joining a beginner class? Answer: No, you can start anytime. There is no waiting period and no appointment necessary. Just choose a time on the class schedule that works best for you and come in.
- Question: What should I wear to class? Answer: Loose comfortable clothing is best. Just wear what you would normally wear to work out in, and bring a pair of comfortable indoor shoes.
- Question: If I already purchased the Tai Chi Beginner Workshop, do I need to wait until after the workshop to start taking classes? Answer: No, we suggest starting classes right away.
- Question: I’m recovering from an injury or sickness: (example: shoulder, hip, knee, balance issues, cancer, etc). Should I try Tai Chi? Answer: Always check with your doctor first before starting any exercise program. That said, Tai Chi is an excellent choice to aid in recovery and is endorsed by Harvard Medical School.
- Question: Why should I choose Tai Chi over other exercises? Answer: On a personal level, our Tai Chi community of people are warm and welcoming, and we have lots of fun together. Medically speaking, Tai Chi is an Intelligent mind / body work-out, and is rated #1 in promoting enhanced stress reduction and relaxation in its participants. According to scientific research from places like Harvard Medical School and the Mayo Clinic, just to name a few endorsing so many medical benefits, you can be confident in knowing that you are engaging in one of the oldest and safest exercises on the planet.
- Question: Where are you located? Answer: 219 W. Colorado Ave. Suite 310 in the Old Trestle Building. We are under the Colorado Ave. bridge, you can only get to us by going under the bridge on the the west side of the bridge.
Still Have Questions? .
- Please feel free to call us Wednesday through Saturday 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at 719-375-8339 — or — email us at Michael@TaiChiColoradoSprings.com
The Tai Chi Association was voted in The Colorado Springs Independent #1 GOLD WINNER’S in 2012, 2013, 2014 and now 2015 in the category of Martial Arts, and The Gazettes Best of Colorado Springs winner in the category of Martial Arts in 2016 Our teacher, Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation (Lineage Disciple of Wei Xilan Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi) has over 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
Tai Chi is the Martial Art of Consciousness. © all rights reserved