Want to try out a class?
New Students Start Here!
- If you are new to Tai Chi and would like to try out a class, we highly recommend starting with our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) . This class begins with opening (releasing) and strengthening the joints, fluids and tissues while working on spinal alignments in movement for maximum relaxation and rehabilitation potential. (Read more about our Intelligent and Targeted Stretching here).
- Our Tai Chi 108 Form – (Beginner Class) is taught on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Mornings at 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. –and– also on Thursday and Friday Evenings 6:00 to 7:00 p.m
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of exercise that is still being practiced by millions of people all over the world today. Who can do Tai Chi? Anyone at any age can do Tai Chi, and it’s never too late to learn.
Unlike many other exercises and workout routines that come and go, Tai Chi has withstood the test of time.
Class Schedule, Prices & Discounts
- Here is our Class Schedule for your convenience.
- Your first day at the Tai Chi Association of Colorado Springs is FREE! (value $45.00)
- We offer Special Rates for seniors 65+, college students, military, law enforcement & firefighters.
- Ages 13 + (most of our students are between the ages of 30 to 85+)
Check out our “New Student Promotions” choose between 3 great options:
- (Get Started- 12 class package $59.00)
- (Get Started- One month unlimited classes $99.00) –or–
- (Get Started- The Whole “Chi” lada Package: 12 class package + Tai Chi Beginner Workshop $99.00)
What We Offer
- Daily Classes in Tai Chi, Qigong / Energetic’s & Two Person Exercises.
- Weapons Training
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Workshops
- Certified Instructor Training
- Private Lessons (single or small group)
- Annual Retreats & Community Events
- Retail and more
- Coming in April 2017: Online Learning Course – under construction now!
The Tai Chi Association was voted in The Colorado Springs Independent #1 GOLD WINNER’S in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and NOW 2016 in the category of Martial Arts, and The Gazettes Best of Colorado Springs winner in the category of Martial Arts in 2015 and 2016. Our teacher, Sifu Michael Paler, 7th Generation (Lineage Disciple of Wei Xilan Imperial Yang Family Tai Chi) has over 32 years experience in Chinese Martial Arts with a focus on Tai Chi and various Qigongs.
Tai Chi is the Martial Art of Consciousness. © all rights reserved